Website owners have recognized the value of having their sites on top search engine results long before that made SEO a very big field in the world today. SEO definition stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the use of methods and techniques to improve the visibility of a website. It uses natural means to achieve natural listings on search engines.
The terminology also describes the design of the website, its menus, management systems, videos, images, contents and other elements that should be optimized to achieve exposure on search engines.
SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.
The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo!. If your site cannot be found by search engines or your content cannot be put into their databases, you miss out on the incredible opportunities available to websites provided via search – people who want what you have visiting your site. Whether your site provides content, services, products, or information, search engines are a primary method of navigation for almost all Internet users.
Search queries, the words that users type into the search box which contain terms and phrases best suited to your site, carry extraordinary value. Experience has shown that search engine traffic can make (or break) an organization””s success. Targeted visitors to a website can provide publicity, revenue, and exposure like no other. Investing in SEO, whether through time or finances, can have an exceptional rate of return.
Is SEO important?
The website success depends on how you define SEO. A website without visitors is like a product that can’t be sold. To achieve the desired visitors on your website, proper integration of SEO is needed. Remember that the key to achieve visitors is to secure the position of the website on organic search lists.
The percentage of clicks on Google from organic is a dominant 86 percent leaving the 14 percent left for paid search which makes SEO integration vital.
While this might be obvious for everybody, the differences between how humans and search engines view web pages aren”t. Unlike humans, search engines are text-driven. Although technology advances rapidly, search engines are far from intelligent creatures that can feel the beauty of a cool design or enjoy the sounds and movement in movies. Instead, search engines crawl the Web, looking at particular site items (mainly text) to get an idea what a site is about. This brief explanation is not the most precise because as we will see next, search engines perform several activities in order to deliver search results – crawling, indexing, processing, calculating relevancy, and retrieving.
Targets of SEO: SEO may target different kinds of search which includes local search, image search, academic search, new search and industry – specific vertical search engines. These areas are targeted to give the website what is called web preference.
Following are a few reasons that makes search engine optimization an integral part of Internet marketing.
- More than 90% of the web site visitors come from the search engines
- Google search engine sends most of the traffic to the sites
- Thousands of websites are registered online everyday. In order to be successful and be seen, your site needs to appear in the top positions on the major search engines. The only answer to make this happen is Search Engine Optimization
- Search engine optimization or SEO is the practice of gaining high ranking web site listings, for relevant keyword phrases, on the natural search results pages of the major search engines
- Search Engine Optimization on the Internet is cheaper when compared to print media and offline advertisements, Image and business cards of your enterprise
- Adds values to your business and brings right customers to your business
SmartWebsBD has the search engine optimization experts who can optimize your site to get top rankings in the Search Engines.
- SmartWebsBD is a leading SEO service provider which follows cutting edge SEO tools, experience and track record to bring your companys website to the front pages of the leading search engines and more importantly, bring your website quality, targeted customers.
We are providing following SEO service:
On Page SEO
Off Page SEO
Meta Tag Analysis
Ping Service: Much Pinger
Quick indexing page/post to google
Do you want your site to be placed in popular search engines? Please call or contact us